Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alone with my Email Quickwrite 9/27

I didn't know where to find this so, it may be out of context.

Alright well this may be completely inaccurate, but the last two paragraphs give the internet a very bleak outlook. Whereas the internet as of now is more of a community itself, this future internet is painted as something that detracts from community. However I can see how someone might predict something like this - how the internet may de-evolve into something that is merely a stack of thoughts and opinions that nobody is reading, because they are too busy compiling their own, detracting from the sense of community.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I think that the internet can give way too much information. Most likely no one is going to read all of that, they are just going to keep adding to it. There is not sense of community, that is right.

    ReplyDelete