Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blogpost 9/27

I think it's interesting how the author states "nobody reads because nobody cares." I think this is true because many people put information about their whole lives on the internet. Half the time people don't want to take the time to read it because they don't care. There's more texts on earth for every person to read. I really like how he said that "the important stuff in our lives happened while we weren't paying attention to the TV." Because important moments happen without technology. Technology is a trap for lies. People can say anything on the internet but true memories happen without it.
I do think, however, that the internet is a good way of expressing yourself. A lot of people enjoy blogging and posting things they enjoy which interests me but I do understand that there are some things on the internet that people will never see. There's so much on the internet that people don't even know of which makes its relevance decline. Like David said, there are no censors. Anyone can put anything on the internet. Whether people see it is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment