Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quickwrite 9/27

It's crazy to me how much a person can do with the internet. The last two paragraphs of the essay "Alone With My E-mail" really proved to me how much it is used and how many people need it to communicate and/or express their feelings. I did disagree, however, with the statement that people are too lazy to actually read other peoples' pages, because in my own experience, most people are very curious about other peoples' lives and tend to be very nosy. When people put their emotions on the internet, generally everyone is enthused to read about their personal lives.
One part I do agree with, though, was when the essay said that the important moments in life are the ones not spent watching TV or on the internet, because that stuff isn't real. Real human contact and interaction are what create memories and lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment