Tuesday, September 27, 2011

qucikpost 9/27

The last paragraph is interesting because the author David Pellicane states that "nobody reads because nobody cares" but this statement makes me think about Facebook. Our generation spends hours a day on this site reading other peoples profiles commenting on others statues that may have no relation to our lives. We all have like he said "top ten list, favorite movies, lyrics, links and album covers." For him he was trying to stay connected with friends. For me Facebook is a huge way for me to stay connected with people because I have a large amount of close friends out of state. I have not seen many of them for two or three years now and the amount we have in common has decreased but I still like to know what is going on in their lives. Facebook makes this possible. I am interested to browse their web pages to learn about their current lives to stay connected unlike he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment