Thursday, September 22, 2011

quickw9/22/11BB

In karens CV I noticed that she put her education first and then her area of specialization which was biothetics ethics and development. I believe she put education first because she that is most important to her. These all reflected that she was very smart because in her considering virtue paper she mostly talked about what she knew and used words that were very confusing to me. Her rhetorical choices that she used in her CV reflect that she was more straight to the point and not creative or artsy. It was very organized and she was very well rounded. Examples: studied in Costa Rica, presentations, and awards and honers. Her view points on Ethics and Philosophy were illustrated in her CV by putting all of the things she has done in the past regarding her intrests in those eras. It was very overwhelming at first to read considering virtue because the language she used was at a much higher level than what I understand. I guess you could say that she was literate in her field because I had no idea what she was talking about.
-Becca Baz

No comments:

Post a Comment