Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blogpost 10/20

Chapter four talked about writing a rough draft for your paper and how to set it up. One thing that was useful to me was how Ballenger said to write three different beginnings. That way your paper could have three different possible outcomes and you could see which one you liked best. I think it would be helpful to me because many times i will start writing a paper and not like were the paper is going, but i have to keep pushing through it because there isn't enough time. I could begin three different ways and save a lot of time.

1 comment:

  1. I also find this to be helpful. It gives you three different branches to go off from and it makes you think more before you write. I always seem to do this by accident, but it definitely makes you write a better paper!

    ReplyDelete