Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quickwrite 10/20

Something that I took from Chapter 4 that will contribute to my 3rd paper is how to develop my first draft. What interests me the most is the S.O.F.T idea which means to "say one frickin thing". Once I figure out what my S.O.F.T is, it will help give me a good start to my writing. Another thing that Ballenger stressed in this chapter was to not wait until the night before to write the paper and I will definitely plan on spreading out my work for this paper.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that was a helpful part of the chapter. When I first picked my topic I realized it had too many parts and even half way through the paper I was trying to include too much information. S.O.F.T. is really something every one should look at BEFORE they start writing so they don't have to go back and cut out a bunch of stuff like I did...

    ReplyDelete