Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Curious Researcher Quickwrite 10/11

     One thing that I found to be useful in chapter two of The Curious Researcher was the chart that mapped out how to determine a legitimate website. There were several questions and depending on whether you answered yes or no, the website was legitimate to cite. I found this helpful because in the past I have had trouble determining whether I should use certain websites as sources in my papers, and this outlined should help clear up that problem for me.

Sabrina Salome.

1 comment:

  1. This chapter helped me a lot too. I am always questioning whether I can trust a website's information or not and this chapter helped clear things up for me. I actually never used google for any of my sources. I used other search engines that were legitimate to cite.

    ReplyDelete