Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mr. Jobs's Speech

I was very impressed with his speech. Connecting the dots was my favorite part, since I also believe in doing what you want to in life. If you were to go to college and take courses that didn't interest you, where would you be? Probably a job that doesn't interest you. I think stay hungry, stay foolish is a bad ass quote. Stay hungry to me means that you should always be on the lookout for your next meal a.k.a the next opportunity. Stay foolish, to me, means to stay loose and be creative.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you saying "Stay hungry, stay foolish" being a "badass quote." His speech was so amazing and I already watched it before we watched it in class and I still got goosebumps in a lot of parts of his speech. he world lost a great visionary with him.

    ReplyDelete