Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quickwrite 10/11

From Chapter 2 I learned how to properly search for information on search engines on the internet like Google. In order to get the best result for what you are looking for you have to be very specific in the terms you a searching for. For example, if you are looking for information about how to make cruises more attractive for youths, don't just type in "cruises", but "cruises for youths". This was very helpful for me and I am going to apply that on my paper.

Sebastian

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It gave a lot of tips that will help find good information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i have also found that has been successful is that there are sometimes links on the databases with different ways of saying the same things that you are researching. This can be helpful because it can be give you incite on other sources that can be very useful.

    ReplyDelete