Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs Quick Write

I really enjoyed what Steve Jobs told the graduating class at Stanford University. He explained that even though he has many faults and failures, he still came out on top. Through love, determination, and a dream, Steve Jobs was able to change the entire world. As I was walking home from class yesterday I heard that Steve Jobs had died. Immediately I checked my iPhone in order to see if everything was true. Steve Jobs created the technology that I was using to check his own death with. It seems kind of shocking knowing that he could have brought so much more to the world, but for what he did bring, I thank him for it. RIP Steve Jobs.

1 comment:

  1. I also really enjoyed his speech. Even though things don't go the way you hope, there is a great chance things will still work out if you just believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete