Tuesday, October 11, 2011

quickwrite 10/11

One thing that I took from chapter two of The Curious Researcher was that it is important to make contacts if I wanted to include an interview in my paper, which is something I am considering. I am going to have to find a pediatric nurse to answer some questions I may have about my research topic, and this chapter talked about ways in which I could establish important contacts and how to go about interviewing them. The tips given were helpful, such as don't ask loaded questions or questions that are too vague.

2 comments:

  1. I realized that an interview was required for my research paper and was lucky enough to have a good connection with my psychology teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about doing an interview as well and Chapter 2 definitely helped me think of questions to ask and how to do one properly.

    ReplyDelete