Thursday, October 6, 2011

QuickWrite 10/6

I believe that the speech that Steve Jobs gave was very inspiring to say the least. His personal story of how he achieved his success was very interesting, but his views on how someone should live his/her life was very motivational. His views on death were very positive and surprising, considering the fact that he was diagnosed with cancer. Using death as motivation is something that I feel is very important and can relate to. I have always felt that we, as humans, only have one conscious life on this planet, and that we should never take the fact that we have been given the gift of life for advantage. I could relate to some of his viewpoints, because I believe I share similar thoughts on life. I felt more comfortable with being at college after listening to him explain that it isn't a problem that I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with pretty much everything you said about his speech. I think Steve Jobs’ speech was amazing. I really thought what he said was heartfelt and inspiring. I agree when you say we shouldn’t take the gift of life for advantage. We should take every moment we have and fill it with the things we love. I like how he addressed not knowing exactly what we want in life yet, because we are the points in our lives where we are figuring out who we really are.

    ReplyDelete