Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve jobs 10/6

I thought this was a very well spoken speech. I have always thought that using life lessons to teach others is the most productive way to get through to someone. It really spoke to me because over the past couple of days I have been having a lot of doubt as to whether I am on the right path here at MSU. I feel like I am closing myself off to so many opportunities by having such a selective major, zoology. His idea that everything falls into place later in life really spoke to me. It makes me feel like I can relax and just concentrate on my life at this moment and not on my life later.

1 comment:

  1. I felt very similar to you when I was watching this. I don't have a major at the moment and am worried that I won't find anything I will want to do. This gave me inspiration that everything will work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete