Thursday, October 6, 2011

the e-mail

The incidents with racial issues are very disturbing. I was kind of uneasy when I read the e-mail. It really doesn’t make sense to me why people do these kinds of things. It upsets me because when you look at MSU as a community, these are the kinds of things that will characterize us as a school. Even though it may only be a few people or a lot of people, it doesn’t mean that everyone has issues with this. Reading the e-mail made me feel discouraged and disappointed in people that have such immaturity and unneeded hatred.

3 comments:

  1. thats a good point that it is only a select few people and not the community as a whole. we should remember that and so should others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, this was very well said! I completely agree with you that these few people should not represent MSU as a whole. They are most likely just immature kids that may think it's funny to write these kinds of things for the public to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, this was very well said! I completely agree with you that these few people should not represent MSU as a whole. They are most likely just immature kids that may think it's funny to write these kinds of things for the public to see.

    ReplyDelete