Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quickwrite 11/29

My topic for the final paper is going to be arguing that jornalism is not just going to be on the internet in the future
1.Ad Hominem- When arguing my point, I will not attack the people who have differing ideas but instead argue against their points
2.Stereotyping-I will not include stereotypes because that would weaken my argument
3.Faulty Sampling- I'll make sure that i don't use statistics that are geared towards my topic and therefore misrepresent information
4.Sweeping Generalizations- I will make sure not to generalize my statements, because not everyone has the same opinions
5.False Dilema- I will make sure that i don't just view this issue as two-sided and will make sure to discuss different outcomes
6.Post Hoc- I will make sure that i don't assume things are happening to the journalism field every time that there are technology advancements

No comments:

Post a Comment