Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday November 29, 2011

The general idea for my last paper is why human stem cell research should be allowed

1. I will avoid ad hominem by making sure that I don't get to personal, expecially when talking about the controversial parts.

2. I will avoid stereotyping, by making sure I don't lump people together that disagree with stem cell research.

3. I will avoid faulty Sampling by ensuring that sample size is large enough, and equally represents every group involved in the sampling.

4. I will avoid using Sweeping generalizations by trying not to use the words that lead to these generalizations.

5. I will avoid the false dilemma fallacy, by ensuring that I cover all the alternatives.

6. I will avoid the Post Hoc/ Ergo Propter Hoc fallacy, by ensuring that I am clear and concise with my facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment