Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogpost on Racism

I was very saddened when I read the email about racism being a problem on campus. I wasn't aware of it happening at Michigan State. I've never heard any comments being inappropriate. I'd assume there'd be some because we are such a diverse campus but I was happy that I had never heard any. My roommate and I discussed the recent news and she said she heard that it happened weeks ago. Whether this is true or not I don't know. Why MSU waited to make the news public is beyond my knowledge. I think they should've came out with it instead of hiding it. I heard that they made it public after some students went to the news about it. If they would've made students aware of it right after it happened I think it would've made a bigger affect on the campus.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree with that because people are going to do what they want no matter what authority has to say. People is ignorant and racism will continue until we slap it out of those who possess racist thoughts.

    ReplyDelete