Thursday, October 6, 2011

Comment on "Racial incidents on campus"

When I first heard about it I was really shocked, because I have not met anyone here, who I would think could do something like that. Also I do not think that any of their friends would be capable of doing stuff like that. But I guess because MSU is such a large and diverse campus there are always some idiots that think that because of their heritage they are something better. As a german, I know what racial discrimination is all about and I am strictly against it. I dont care if someone is a Jew,a Muslim or A Christian, as long as he is a nice guy. It does not matter where you come from, what skin color you have or which religion you belong to. Every human should have the same rights, privileges and amount of personal freedom.

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment