Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A letter to America

My general reaction to this piece was that it was pretty interesting. I liked how it was someone speaking directly to America as though they were almost human in a way. It was written so that America could listen to what the person was saying and understand what they meant. It lists a lot of facts about our country's past and future and put them together nicely in a way to fucus on the disappointment that the public has on America compared to how it used to be. I thought it was well put together and had a nice style to it, the audience was that of basically everyone and for that, I think it makes people think about where America is headed.

1 comment:

  1. it was interesting me too. i liked the way she address america like a friend.

    ReplyDelete